Monday, January 16, 2012

Fluff Blog

As this is not quite the halfway point of this year, I don't know if I can really comment. Two more weeks and then the quarter is over, then college app decisions, and then a couple months to AP tests, then a month till graduation. Those are the landmarks that I am currently looking forward to.

Reflections.... it hasn't been as hard as I thought it was going to be. Here's some cheesyness: I've found out more about myself.  Like what I can do with art when I actually try.

Predictions.... it's going to get easier?  That's more of a prayer. Well it's guaranteed to lighten up after the end of the quarter but third quarter is usually hellish.

Another note: Senioritis is on the rise, and so far I have been able to ward off the symptoms.  Others have not been so fortunate. These few weeks after vacation, the outbreaks have been particularly widespread and multitudes have fallen to its work-ethic-destroying destruction.Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment